[TYPO3-english] The requested page didn't have a proper connection to the tree-root! ()

"Steffen Roßkamp" theconquerer at gmx.de
Mon Dec 6 16:17:22 CET 2010

Hello,

I haven't found any working solution for the problem (tried findings from Google, multiple existing forum posts and posts from the typo3 mailing lists about this and similar errors) so I'm asking here.

We're running Typo3 4.3.3 with multiple websites and a 2 language setup with German as default and English as second language.

The tree structure looks like:

-Site1
--Footer
---CFP1

-Site2
--CFP2

-Site3
--CP

All pages have versions for both languages. Site1 is a shortcut to Home, which works fine.

Both CFP1 and CFP2 are set to show the content of CP in the page properties. On CFP2 this works fine for both languages. On CFP1 it only works for German. When trying to display that page in English the Error "The requested page didn't have a proper connection to the tree-root!  ()" occurs.

Does anyone have any clue why this is happening? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Steffen Roßkamp