[TYPO3-english] Image sizes aren't resized correctly

Elijah elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 09:25:08 CET 2010

Hi,

This probably a simple issue but I've already looked into
styles.content.imgtext.maxW = 600

Putting a set of 4 images in 4 columns (Images content type) with a set
width of 200px in the image dimensions field isn't working as it
should... it's displayed with a forced styling of 143px, it seems that
typo3 automatically adjusts this but I can't find any setting to turn it
off. It doesn't seem to resize correctly when using columns, but when I
use this feature in single images it works fine.

Regards,
Elijah