[TYPO3-english] override title of menue-entries with accesskey

Santiago santi013 at arcor.de
Sun Dec 5 14:03:38 CET 2010

Hi Phil,

thank you for your attention.

On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 12:57:27, Philipp Gampe wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 10:06:17 +0100, Santiago wrote:
> > So I'm looking for a way to change the generated title-attribute for the
> > links of the menue items.
>
> You can change the title with TS. Then you can use "browser" conditions
> to change it according to different browsers.

I know about browser-conditions, but I don't know, how to access the title-
attribute of the link.

I don't mean the page-title.

The accesskeys are generated by typo3 and the menue item, with the accesskey
"A" gets the title attribute " (ALT-A)" - so I'd like to change the wrapper
part of " (ALT-|)".
I would appreciate a TS sample snippet.

kind regards

Santi