[TYPO3-english] override title of menue-entries with accesskey

Santiago santi013 at arcor.de
Sun Dec 5 10:06:17 CET 2010

Hi,

I enabled the accesskey generation in my menues and realized, that typo3
generates title-attributes for the accesskey.
That's fine so far.

The point is - any browser needs different additional keys or key-sequences
(like opera) to support the access key. I did not find a browser yet, where ALT
+ accesskey works.

So I'm looking for a way to change the generated title-attribute for the links
of the menue items. Is it possible to change that by TS?
And how do I best support different languages?
Do I need to write a plugin, or are there other/better ways?

kind regards

Santi