[TYPO3-english] tt_news - different links in single and list view

J. Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Sat Dec 4 22:27:09 CET 2010

Hi all,

I have a problem with tt_news 3. In list view my URLs are rewritten
like so:

http://www.example.com/news/2005/04/11/this-is-awesome/
using
useHRDates = 1
useHRDatesSingle = 1

In single view there is an additional link for NEXT/PREVIOUS article,
but the generated links are different from list view and look like:

http://www.example.com/news/this-is-awesome/

There doesn't seem to be an instruction to add dates to the URL in
single view. Of course, that's not nice because articles are indexed
twice and differently. What can I do? Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
J. Schaller