[TYPO3-english] line breaks after menu items

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 17:00:11 CET 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 5:28 AM, Philipp Gampe
<typo3.list at philippgampe.info> wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 11:51:28 -0800, Christopher Torgalson wrote:
>
>> In that case, he could use Tidy via Install Tool or extension...
>
> That is stupid…
>
> I once tried to use stdWrap to add a char (line break is 10 I think), but
> did not succeed :(

"Stupid"? Get up on the wrong side today? Next time shall I ask your
approval before I suggest something--which will solve the problem--to
somebody?

In any case, you can definitely use the stdWrap 'char' function to add
whitespace. In the context of a TMENU item, it might be a good place
to use allStdWrap...

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/