[TYPO3-english] WebApp Gallery

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Dec 3 14:54:36 CET 2010

Hey Xavier,

> I agree. I attended JumpIn! Camp two weeks ago and I thought about it too.
>
> Would you like to contribute? Preparing some kind of cooking book of
> what should be done for that?

Should not be so complex:

1. create zip file with 2 additional xml files -> see attachment:

http://learn.iis.net/page.aspx/578/package-an-application-for-the-windows-web-application-gallery/
   - define path
   - respect ACL's (writing for cache and config, fileadmin, ...)
   - require php
   - require gm/im or shipit

2. Submit TYPO3
   http://www.microsoft.com/web/gallery/developer.aspx

3. Build script to submit the mail with the new URI or do it manually.

Having never worked with productiv with iis (*lol*) it's hard form me.
Hope the provided information are usefull.

Best regards
Kay