[TYPO3-english] line breaks after menu items

Mario Sargac sargac at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 14:48:58 CET 2010

On 12/02/2010 08:26 PM, "Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" wrote:
> On 01.12.2010 10:25, Mario Sargac wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> does anyone know how to insert a line break (a newline feed) after each
>> TS generated menu item? I have the following situation:
>> ------
>> lib.qlinks = HMENU
>> lib.qlinks {
>> 1 = TMENU
>> 1 {
>> NO.allWrap = <li> | </li>
>> noBlur = 1
>> }
>> }
>> ------
>>
>> Current output is like this:
>>
>> Is it possible to achieve output like this (in the html source):
>
> Hi,
>
> NO.allStdWrap.noTrimWrap (
> |
> <li>|</li>
> |
> )
>
> instead of the allWrap should do the trick, but I don't see why that
> should be needed for IE6 compatibility...
>
> Christian

Chistian,

thanks for the tip. I agree this is weird, but the thing is the html/css
template works on IE6 only when <li> elements are each in its own line.

I won't discuss IE6 (or any other IE version) any further here, as we
would need a separate thread, only to say that I gave up the IE
compatibility some time ago.

Mario