[TYPO3-english] comments + nc_staticfilecache + tt_news caching problem

Andy Pattynama andy.pattynama at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 10:13:15 CET 2010

Hi List

I'm using the comments + nc_staticfilecache + tt_news extensions for a
project. The LIST & SINGLE view are on the same page. For the SINGLE view,
the caching is disabled because of following problems: When I post a comment
on a cached-version of a SINGLE view, the comment doesn't get posted at all
(no DB-entry). When I deactivate the cache with following TS:

plugin.tt_news = USER
# clear the code field
plugin.tt_news.code <
plugin.tt_news.code = LATEST
[globalVar = GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news > 0]
  plugin.tt_news.code = SINGLE
  plugin.tt_news = USER_INT
[global]

The comments work like expected, the only problem is, that the SINGLE-view
cannot be cached. Could it be that the clear-cache-function in the comments
extension doesn't work as expected? A workaround would be to post and get
the comments via Ajax but that would be my last option.

Any hints are greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Andy