[TYPO3-english] RTE in ext won`t save tags

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 2 19:05:14 CET 2010

Hi,

On 30-11-2010 19:31, Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:
> Hello List,
>   I`ve added an RTE editor into my extension. Everything works almoust great.
> I`ve did it as always.
> It displays RTE in the BE. But when I`m saving data in database I have no
> html tags. Also on page content is rendered with out it. I never had such
> problems. Can you help me pls ?

Have you tried adding something like a link in the RTE before saving? If
everything is correct it should be stored in the database with a <link> tag.

Rendering RTE text in the output requires a call to
tslib_pibase::pi_RTEcssText() (in your extension:
$this->pi_RTEcssText($bodyText) )

configured the RTE to do so or there are custom classes set for the
paragrapch tag), so it looks like non-HTML text if you haven't included
any formatting in the RTE.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert