[TYPO3-english] Flex content header as element title

Sergio naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 17:36:47 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm mappgin a certain field ("link" type) on a Flex Content with
Templavoilà, and I would like this field to show as link title and title
attribute for the link, the field "header" from this flex content. I built
something like this on "Typoscript Code" field on Templavoilà element but I
know this is not correct:

20 = COA
20 {
    10 = TEXT
    10 {
        typolink.parameter.current = 1
        typolink.returnLast = url
        dataWrap = <a href=" | " title="
    }
    30 = RECORDS
--->    30.source.current = 1
    30.tables = tt_content
    30.conf.tt_content >
    30.conf.tt_content = TEXT
    30.conf.tt_content.case = upper
    30.conf.tt_content.field= header
    30.conf.tt_content.wrap =  | ">
    40 = RECORDS
    40 < .30
    40.conf.tt_content.wrap >
    40.wrap = | </a>

}

The problem is the line I marked, I think. How could I use the same flex
content used at this moment to use the header?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio