[TYPO3-english] Suhosin and TYPO3 - Best pratice

Santiago santi013 at arcor.de
Wed Dec 1 12:22:07 CET 2010

Hi,

> Yes, that's one we encountered as well. And some other, depending on the
> extensions you rely on.

it happended to me, that the last php update (on debian squeeze) "killed" all
typo3 installations. I have suhosin patch enabled and I had to disable
open_basedir at all to bring back typo3 into play.
I'm very unhappy with that workaround and I hope there will be another
solution.

I use the apache vhost templates from typo3 with several virtual hosts.

The new entry is:
   php_admin_value open_basedir none

kind regards

Santi