[TYPO3-english] Indexed Search returns duplicate results

ppraveenk praveen.penupati at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 09:17:45 CEST 2010

David Bruchmann-2 wrote:

> Hi Praveen,
>
> did you delete the index before indexing the new contents?
>
> Greets,
> David

Hi David,

There is only one record related to 'Blogentry' in the Index information and
it is shown as indexed 263 days ago. Blogentry page has 'tt_news' plug-in. I
am just wondering if the indexed search is returning the results from
modified versions of the existing page. But, I am not able to   find out
where the version history is available. I had checked in Versioning and
Histroy options but could not find any useful information.

Please let me know if I should try any other options.

cheers!
praveen.