[TYPO3-english] Tips for implementing Magento with TypoGento

Jochem Nabuurs jochem at roquin.nl
Fri Aug 27 14:51:50 CEST 2010

Hi list,

currently, I'm busy implementing Magento into a TYPO3 installation.
I've managed to get the basics up and running (SSO, product display) but
there are some things I can't seem to get right:

- Is there a way for the magento service links to work on all pages,
even when there is no magento plugin present on that page. I guess this
means setting a page id where the main plugin is located so links can be
generated properly. F.e.: magento links are included on every page,
while the magento plugin is located at www.domain.com/shop/. On
www.domain.com/about/ the servicelink "my account" points to
www.domain.com/about/customer/account and not
www.domain.com/shop/customer/account

- Is there a way to change the page title to represent the current
displayed magento view. F.e. displaying the title of an article when an
article single view is active?

- The docs speak of a way to fetch custom made blocks.
How do I do this? I tried the following but can't seem to get it to work
properly.

lib.magentoCurrency = USER_INT
lib.magentoCurrency {
     userFunc = tx_fbmagento_pi1->main
     params {
	   route=directory
	   category=currency
	   view=switch
	   block=content
	   nowrap=1
	}
}

This does not generate an error but merely displays the listview twice.

I hope there's somebody on the list who has more experience with
TypoGento and is willing to help me out.

Thanks in advance!

Jochem Nabuurs

ROQUIN E-Solutions
The Netherlands