[TYPO3-english] Imagewidth in templates and FCEs

Nicole shizu__ at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 12:29:06 CEST 2010

Hello!

I want to define maxWidth of images in different FCEs. I got it work.

But I have got 2 different pagetemplates. The FCEs create 2 and 3 cols -
so ImageMaxW is different by template/fce-choise.

I have had some help, but it doesnt work.... Can anybody help me? It's
the last thing to do until open the website for everyone... :(

**TV: FCE (database-inputs at a col) - here the 2-col-FCE:**
*Constants:*
<imageWidthfce2>{$_CONSTANTS.imageWidthfce2}</imageWidthfce2>

*Setup:*
         #5 = LOAD_REGISTER
         #5.maxImageWidth = {$imageWidthfce2}
         #10 = RECORDS
         #10.source.current=1
         #10.tables = tt_content
         #15 = RESTORE_REGISTER
         20 = LOAD_REGISTER
         20.maxImageWidth.cObj = CASE
         20.maxImageWidth.cObj {
           key.data = register : fceBasedImageWidth
           layout_slim = TEXT
           layout_slim.value = 30
           template_breit = TEXT
           template_breit.value = 40
         }
         30 = RECORDS
         30.source.current=1
         30.tables = tt_content
         40 = RESTORE_REGISTER
         #10= RECORDS
         #10.source.current=1
         #10.tables = tt_content

**TV: Template (it's the slim one) - contentfield:**
*Contants:*

*Setup:*
         5.maxImageWidth = 55
         10 = RECORDS