[TYPO3-english] Who is autor of a21glossary

ben van 't ende ben at typo3.org
Tue Aug 24 16:56:13 CEST 2010

Hey Lina,

Author is Artplan 21 from Berlin. If I remember correctly there is also some
enhancement in TER for this extension. It would definitely be worthwhile if this
extension got some TLC (Tenderness, Love and Care).

gRTz

ben

--
ben van 't ende

TWITTER: http://twitter.com/typo3

“Slow down, everyone. You’re moving too fast.” - Jack Johnson