[TYPO3-english] Modify $PCA['conf']['linkField']['uploadfolder']

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Tue Aug 24 16:53:14 CEST 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        xescjp <asd at sd.com>
Gesendet:   Dienstag, 24. August 2010 16:34:07
An:         typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-english] Modify
$PCA['conf']['linkField']['uploadfolder']
> Thank you very much David. I will modify the code in order to be able to
> modify the uploadfolder.
>
> Fran

Hi Fran,

ok, in this case you've to document your changes and always read the
http://typo3.org/teams/security/security-bulletins/
when something is reported here about the extension you've to make the
documented changes in the updated version again.
The Customer should be informed about your descision.

Furtermore I read somewhere you can hide now the extension in the
update-settings of the extension-manager. So nobody overwrites the
changed extension even he has the rights but isn't informed about the
changes.

Greets,
David