[TYPO3-english] Fetch field of type Page-Content Elements in TemplaVoila typoscript

Lukas Mattsson lukas at antroposofi.info
Tue Aug 24 16:09:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

I know that I can fetch the contents of another field in TemplaVoila
typoscript by 10.field = field_summer

But if the field type is "Page-Content Elements", I get a comma
separated list of the content uids instead of the contents. How do I
translate the list into the actual contents? I have btw solved my former
problem regarding date conditions.

This is what I tried:

temp.seasons = COA
temp.seasons {
	1 = TEXT
	1.field = field_winter
	1.if {
		value.dataWrap = {date:m}
		equals= 01
	}
	2 < .1
	2.if.equals = 02
	3 < .1
	3.field = field_spring
	3.if.equals = 03
	4 < .3
	4.if.equals = 04
	5 < .3
	5.if.equals = 05
	6 < .1
	6.field = field_summer
	6.if.equals = 06
	7 < .6
	7.if.equals = 07
	8 < .6
	8.if.equals = 08
	9 < .1
	9.field = field_fall
	9.if.equals = 09
	10 < .9
	10.if.equals = 10
	11 < .9
	11.if.equals = 11
	12 < .1
	12.if.equals = 12
}

# just a test, returns 165,167
10 < temp.seasons

20= RECORDS

# 20.source = 165,167 works, but how come the next line doesn't work? My
former test just reveals that temp.seasons is 165,167
20.source < temp.seasons
20.tables = tt_content

Best regards, Lukas