[TYPO3-english] wfqbe and rawquery and preProcessQueryStructure

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Aug 23 12:33:17 CEST 2010

Hi Cathy,

if your select statement has uid=17, you should replace the following line:

plugin.tx_wfqbe_pi1.customQuery.27 {

with this one:

plugin.tx_wfqbe_pi1.customQuery.17 {

Otherwise your TS configuration will not be applied to the select query.

Regards,
--

Mauro Lorenzutti

CTO / Software Architect
mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Tel.   +39-0427-926.389

WEBFORMAT srl -- www.webformat.com
Via S. Francesco d'Assisi, 6 -- 20122 MILANO
Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 Spilimbergo (PORDENONE)

TYPO3 Certified Integrator