[TYPO3-english] tt_news links_stdWrap.wrap problem

Michael Albers typo3 at concatenate.nl
Sun Aug 22 11:47:57 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions. The object browser shows just what i
expected. So, nothing wrong there. I've tried without xhtml_cleaning,
but also without any result.
The starting <dl> is still missing.

Btw, i also tried to change the wraps. I replace <dl>|</dl>,

This seems to work though:
  links_stdWrap.wrap =
     linksHeader_stdWrap.wrap =
     linksItem_stdWrap >
     linksItem_stdWrap {
       parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE
       parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines {
         nonWrappedTag >
         innerStdWrap_all.wrap =
       }
     }

But i think, it should work in the first place. So other suggestions
are most welcome.

Best regards,
Michael