[TYPO3-english] need migration help!

Mav4D malschul at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 15:00:01 CEST 2010

Hello,
       I am a complete noob to Typo3. I have been doing some research on the
web on how to properly Migrate typo3 to another server. The servers run in
the windows environment. We will be needing to migrate from a dying server
to a new server running in a virtual environment. I haven't really found any
great step by step information on this topic. So what is the proper way of
doing this without causing any troubles? Help will be very much appreciated!
Mav4D