[TYPO3-english] cooluri cal configuration

Alexander Dorn debao84 at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 19 22:08:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

I know there are mailings concerning this topic, I've read them but they don't offer a solution for my problem.

I want to configure cooluri to work properly with cal.

I want to use the event and the location view.

Both views use the parameters tx_cal_controller[uid] and tx_cal_controller[view].

When tx_cal_controller[view] = event, the uid refers to the entry in table tx_cal_event.
On the other hand when tx_cal_controller[view] = location the uid refers to table tx_cal_location.

My current configuration:

<part>
	<parameter>tx_cal_controller[uid]</parameter>
	<lookindb>
		<to>SELECT title FROM  tx_cal_event WHERE uid=$1</to>
		<urlize>1</urlize>
	</lookindb>
	<translatetoif>
		<match>^[0-9]+$</match>
	</translatetoif>
</part>

This looks up events for both event and location view.
I have to change the lookup-table depending on the parameter tx_cal_controller[view].

Thanks and regards

Alexander