[TYPO3-english] Anyone using extension siwiki?

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Thu Aug 19 21:43:40 CEST 2010

Hi Stefan,

Thanks again for your answer. Waiting for the new developments is not an option,
so I think I'll give it a try to get the current version running with at least
the features we need.

The aloha editor is really cool, it's the kind of thing you want to start using
right away! Thanks for pointing that out, would be great to use that somewhere.

Cheers,
Loek