[TYPO3-english] FE usernames missing
tomita.militaru at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 09:00:28 CEST 2010
Thanks Björn, it worked! But I wonder why this issue didn't happen to
others, I've followed up the author's blog and in the comments (over 100)
nobody reported it.
On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 9:54 AM, Bjoern Pedersen <
bjoern.pedersen at frm2.tum.de> wrote:
> Am 19.08.2010 08:44, schrieb Tomiţă MILITARU:
> > Thanks for the quick response.
> > However, I've checked again to Update, but it didn't change anything.
> > all cache, even deleted the temp files. Even if I create a FE user from
> > BE they still get [No Title] as a username, but only in the list. If I
> > edit, the field username is correctly filled. This is very odd
> > and unfortunately I need a solution quickly.
> > Any other suggestions?
> > On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 8:08 PM, Jigal van Hemert <jigal at xs4all.nl>
> >> On 18-8-2010 18:32, Tomiţă MILITARU wrote:
> >>> Hello, I'm having a problem, the FE usernames don't appear in the
> >>> only [No title] instead of<username>, for all users. I've checked the
> >>> fe_users table, the info there is correct. Any sugestions?
> >>> I'm using sr_feuser_register and I noticed this after I've installed
> >>> sm_employeelist, but don't know for sure if any of these 2 extensions
> >>> caused
> >>> the problem.
> >> I've seen this effect after installing extensions and not clicking the
> >> "Update" button in the Extension Manager when you see the default
> >> After installing an extension you often have to click "Update" to
> >> some database actions. After that you see the extension settings. Even
> >> you don't want to change the default settings it can be important to
> >> them.
> >> --
> >> Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,
> >> Jigal van Hemert
> >> skype:jigal.van.hemert
> >> msn: jigal at xs4all.nl
> >> http://twitter.com/jigalvh
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> TYPO3-english mailing list
> >> TYPO3-english at lists.typo3.org
> >> http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
> sm_employeelist is probably the problem.
> It has in ext_tables.php the following lines:
> $TCA['fe_users']['ctrl']['default_sortby'] = 'ORDER BY name';
> $TCA['fe_users']['ctrl']['label'] = 'name';
> So it changes the label setting for fe-users. Try to comment out these
> lines and see if that helps.
> TYPO3-english mailing list
> TYPO3-english at lists.typo3.org
Engr. Tomiţă MILITARU
Board Member SbLUG
More information about the TYPO3-english