[TYPO3-english] FE usernames missing

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 18 19:08:10 CEST 2010

On 18-8-2010 18:32, Tomiţă MILITARU wrote:
> Hello, I'm having a problem, the FE usernames don't appear in the backend,
> only [No title] instead of<username>, for all users. I've checked the
> fe_users table, the info there is correct. Any sugestions?
>
> I'm using sr_feuser_register and I noticed this after I've installed
> sm_employeelist, but don't know for sure if any of these 2 extensions caused
> the problem.

I've seen this effect after installing extensions and not clicking the
"Update" button in the Extension Manager when you see the default settings.

After installing an extension you often have to click "Update" to
perform some database actions. After that you see the extension
settings. Even if you don't want to change the default settings it can
be important to save them.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert