[TYPO3-english] Shortcuts - anyway to share them or to set up custom shortcuts for a specific usergroup

Morten Kjems mke at bolius.dk
Wed Aug 18 09:52:06 CEST 2010

>  One way is to do it for one user and then copy the user. Maybe not the
> best way :-)

I was thinking about that and I guess it is a solution but as you write it
is not the best one.

I would rather be able to configure this via TS or some other global
setting.

I have not been using shortcut much, but I have recently realized how
powerful they are.

In complex sites with complex pages it can be a tough job to remember where
everything is. Shortcuts are a really big help here.

When I introduced the editors on a big project to shortcuts they where
thrilled. With a single click they can jump to a four level deep subpage
open a plugin and star editing right away.

In my opinion it would be a great feature to be able to predefine shortcuts
for a usergroup.

Any chance that the concept will be developed further?