[TYPO3-english] config.prefixLocalAnchors not working.

Stefano Moser stefano.moser at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 20:40:48 CEST 2010

Hi all,
I'm quite new to typo3. I've installed the last stable version (4.4) on
an IIS 6 server.

I've a problem with config.prefixLocalAnchors. Setting it to "all" in
the Setup field of the root template does not work. The line I've added is:

config.prefixLocalAnchors = all

I'll need it 'cause I use config.baseUrl set. But when i check the "to
top" in a content element on a sub-page of the site I'll get only
href="#" in the anchors, and not href="index.php?id=XX#" as should be,
even clearing the cache.

By the way, I've noticed that If I use the template analyzer, the main
template has a red stop icon on it. It it normal behaviour? The
introduction site instead has not.

Thanks in advance for the help,
best regards.

Stefano Moser.