[TYPO3-english] Shortcuts - anyway to share them or to set up custom shortcuts for a specific usergroup

Morten Kjems mke at bolius.dk
Tue Aug 17 15:36:38 CEST 2010

I have been looking into the concept of shortcuts in the Typo3 backend.

It is a great feature, and if you set them up right you can save a lot of
time and clicks, when doing your daily tasks.

I have managed to create custom shortcut groups with this TSconfig:

options.shortcutGroups {
  1 = my group
  2 = my other group
  3 = 0
  4 = 0
  5 = 0
}

However, I have not found a way to share or setup the actual shortcuts on a
usergroup level.

Editors often have pages, plugins, or other content elements  that they
return to several times a day.

I would like to setup these as shortcuts without having to do it for each
user on an individual basis.

Is this possible?

If not, I think it is a feature to consider.

/Morten