[TYPO3-english] Upload a File

Fran sd at sd.com
Tue Aug 17 10:34:26 CEST 2010

Thank you Erdal. In the video the user usues backend enviroment for
uploading files. In my web the user validates and goes on a page where he
can upload files using frontend. The user uses filelist extension which is
dervived from Library for Frontend plugins.

Fran

"Erdal Gök" <comm at webcan.de> escribió en el mensaje
news:mailman.1.1281988277.16254.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...
> Hi Fran,
>
> > I use the frontend in order to upload files. When I use the frontend to
> > upload files, a window appears where are listed all the files contanied
in
> > folders and sibfolders from fileadmin. The list is an unstructured list.
Is