[TYPO3-english] Perfectlightbox not compatible to Typo3 4.4?

Kristian Domke news at neither-nor.net
Mon Aug 16 14:58:09 CEST 2010

Am 16.08.2010 12:16, schrieb Jörg Klein:
> Hi Kristian,
>
> "Kristian Domke"<news at neither-nor.net>  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1281942553.18736.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...
>>>
>>> Is it right, that for you the pictures are also displayed in the wrong
>>> order
>>> on the page? Is that also still the case, if you deactivate the lightbox?
>>
>> No, they are displayed in the correct order. they are just in the "wrong"
>> orderin the source code and the lightbox.
>
> They are in the wrong order in the source code, but in the correct one on
> the page? I am ... clueless.

So am I but you may have a look at it here:
http://bit.ly/afFtta
(Page is German, but by your name I would guess, thats not a problem ;-)
Even if it is, this page in particular just has pictures, and they are
multilingual, I would think)

The order of the images from right to left row by row is same order as
in the backend. The order in the source code (and the lightbox) is from
top to bottom, column by column.

What is happening here?!?

>>> Did you change the version of css styled content?
>> css styled content is the 1.0.0 System Extension, compatibility set to
>> 4.4.
> No, I mean in your TS template: In the section "included" there must be some
> version of css styled content. Maybe that causes the problem?
 > For me the versions called "CSC 4.2" and "CSC" (so the one for 4.4)
worked
 > correctly...

OK, I completely forgot the versioning there, but I was set to 4.4
correctly. I tried CSC 4.3, but it did not change anything.