[TYPO3-english] Perfectlightbox not compatible to Typo3 4.4?

Jörg Klein joerg at klein-family.com
Mon Aug 16 12:16:59 CEST 2010

Hi Kristian,

"Kristian Domke" <news at neither-nor.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1281942553.18736.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...

>> Is it right, that for you the pictures are also displayed in the wrong
>> order
>> on the page? Is that also still the case, if you deactivate the lightbox?
>
> No, they are displayed in the correct order. they are just in the "wrong"
> orderin the source code and the lightbox.

They are in the wrong order in the source code, but in the correct one on
the page? I am ... clueless.

>> Did you change the version of css styled content?
> css styled content is the 1.0.0 System Extension, compatibility set to
> 4.4.
No, I mean in your TS template: In the section "included" there must be some
version of css styled content. Maybe that causes the problem?
For me the versions called "CSC 4.2" and "CSC" (so the one for 4.4) worked
correctly...

Jörg