[TYPO3-english] type in url

Fran sd at sd.com
Mon Aug 16 10:38:45 CEST 2010

Thanks Lina.
All the menu items has associated type=1 by default and I don't know how to
change it by template. I would like to reload all frames of the page every
time menuitem is clicked.
I have tried with type=0 and all frames in the page are reloaded
automatically. So I would like that menuitems has associated the type=0.
Do youi know how?

Thanks in advance.

Fran

"Lina Wolf" <liste at linawolf.de> escribió en el mensaje
news:mailman.1.1281706101.12850.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...
>   Hi Fran,
>
> target and type are two different things:

> here the type is 23 and the target _top
>

> LG Lina
>
> > I have changed all targets everywhere in order to points to _top.
> > I have only forceTypeValue=0 in config but when I click on a menuitem in
URL