[TYPO3-english] exclude Parameters in cooluri

Tobias Dörner hermes1 at web.de
Sat Aug 14 15:46:38 CEST 2010

Hi Jan,
thanks for answering. But either I don't understand you or I was unclear on
this point.
The problem is I don't want to have the translated parameter in the url.
Somethign like this is clear.
<part>
  <parameter>tx_ttnews[tt_news]</parameter>
  <lookindb>
    <to>SELECT field FROM table
    [...]
</part>
It makes the url like domain.tld/firstLevelMenu/newsTitle/mayBeOneMore.html

But what to do when I want to exclude it completely from one Typo3 Subpage
while every other parameter works. For example like this:
domain.tld/firstLevelMenu/mayBeOneMore.html
Now the new title is missing.
I would be glad for an answer.
Best Regards
Tobi