[TYPO3-english] gsi_feuser_list not outputting user list

Neil Haskins nhaskins at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 06:22:11 CEST 2010

I'm having trouble with the extension gsi_feuser_list.
It isn't displaying the FE user records. I'm trying to check the source
files to see whats going on. In the back end form for the plugin there
is a field called "Startingpoint" which sets which folder to look for
the FE user records in, but I can't find that name in any of the source
files. How can Identify the output of this field and where it's called
in the extension? Also where does the name come from if it's not in the
extension source files?

Any help would be awesome, thanks.

Neil Haskins