[TYPO3-english] Perfectlightbox not compatible to Typo3 4.4?

Jörg Klein joerg at klein-family.com
Sat Aug 14 04:09:37 CEST 2010

Hi Krisitan!

"Kristian Domke" <news at neither-nor.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1281730868.11189.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...
> I use perfectlightbox in combination with tkcropthumbs to generate some
> kind of simple to use image gallery.
>
> Yesterday I upgraded to Typo3 4.4.2 (from 4.2.x) and now the lightbox
> mixes up the order of the images. As far as I can see the pictures are not
> shown from left to right, but from top to bottom by column instead by row.
> I had a quick view into the page's html sourcecode, and this seems to be
> the new order in the source as well. (By the way, is this normal?)

I checked this with TYPO3 4.4.2 and perfectlightbox without tkcropthumbs.
The pictures are displayed in the right order in the source, on the page and
in the lightbox.

Is it right, that for you the pictures are also displayed in the wrong order
on the page? Is that also still the case, if you deactivate the lightbox?
If so, I think this is not caused by the lightbox at all...

Another thought, since you say that the source code of your page already is
mixed up:
Did you change the version of css styled content?
Did you clear the page cache?

Cheers

Jörg