[TYPO3-english] typolink for parameters with @

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Aug 13 15:42:18 CEST 2010

> my problem is that i must generate typolinks that will contain at
> least one @ symbol in the url but it must not become an email
> (mailto://). hence this is what TYPO3 generates if it finds an @ in
> the parameter data.
>
> does somebody know how to force http(s) links generation for the
> typolink function? without a change on the source code of course, i
> need this TYPO3 to be an authentification system - always up to date.

The code says:

$pU = parse_url($link_param);

if(
    strstr($link_param,'@') &&
    (!$pU['scheme'] || $pU['scheme']=='mailto'))
 {  // If it's a mail address:

So IMHO it should be enough to put the scheme into the parameter like this:
http://whoever:whatever@domain.tld

This way typolink should be forced to recognize it as "no mail adress".

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de