[TYPO3-english] Link to category page on tt_news

Sergio naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 11:51:49 CEST 2010

Hi list,

I'm trying to show in my LATEST tt_news plugin, after all article links, a
general link to page with news of the category selected in the plugin (I
don't use more than one category). I've been testing through the manual the
different markers but they all refer to news item and I can't use them
outside CONTENT marker on tt_news template..

I've tried ttnewsgenericmarkers extension and added a field, but I'm not
able to get Typoscript to get this link. My Typoscript would be something
like this:

plugin.tt_news.genericmarkers {
  LATEST {
    link = TEXT
    link {
      value = Ver listado de noticias
      typolink.parameter = 100 <--- how to get this link (page with news
from same category) dinamycally?
    }
  }
}