[TYPO3-english] Menu problems, specific target for certain pages

Maria van der Laan mavala at lycos.nl
Fri Aug 13 11:10:09 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I have an 4 level menu.

lib.menu.10 = HMENU
lib.menu.10 {
   entryLevel=1
   1 = TMENU
   1 {
     noBlur = 1
     expAll=1
     NO = 1
     NO.allWrap = <div class="lev1 lev1-no">|</div>
   }
}

This menu is running through the following ids: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

For certain pages in the menu, I want to have a different target
Now I have an external URL on page 4 and 7. On these pages I want to have
target="_blank"
To achieve this I would use: lib.menu.10.1.NO.ATagParams = target="_blank"

But ho can I tell the menu to do this only on certain page ids, HMENU is
running through?

I tried the following, after the menu, but this works only If I am on this
page.
[globalVar = TSFE:id=4]
   lib.menu.10.1.NO.ATagParams = target="_blank"
[global]

But I want it to work, when H/Tmenu is *creating* the menu and runs
through all the pages.

Any advice or suggestion will be highly appreciated.