[TYPO3-english] wfqbe and rawquery and preProcessQueryStructure

Cathy Stephens cathys8780 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 04:23:31 CEST 2010

I got the preProcessQueryStructure hook to work as detailed in the
manual using QBE to construct my query.

But when I try it with a raw query, the empty fields are not stripped.
 The query will work if I select the two fields but not if I leave one
empty.    I know little about php but when I looked at the php around
the hook area in class.tx_wfqbe_queryform_generator.php it appears
that it is not set up to use with rawquery?  Is that correct?

If so, any thoughts how to work around this so I can get the empty
query fields stripped out?

--
Cathy Stephens