[TYPO3-english] Show every submenu of a page

xescjp asd at sd.com
Thu Aug 12 16:04:09 CEST 2010

Thank you  very much. I will try.

Fran
"Rainer Fischinger" <r.fischinger at precom.at> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias news:mailman.35208.1281532708.610.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...
Or you mean something like this. This is a main menu with (only) the root
level and a submenu which only shows the child of the actual root level! The
(stdWrap.required=1)! Menu is tested and working (with TemplaVoila).

lib.menu = HMENU
lib.mainmenu{
entryLevel = 0
1 = TMENU
1.NO = 1
}

lib.sidemenu = HMENU
lib.sidemenu{
entryLevel=1
1 = TMENU
stdWrap.required=1
stdWrap.wrap =<div class="sidemenu">|</div>
1.NO = 1
}