[TYPO3-english] problems with comments extension and preFillFormFromFeUser

horace grant horace3d at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 13:02:06 CEST 2010

i found out another detail about the bug...
it only happens with empty fields. for example if a user didn't fill out his
first_name then there will be the first_name of some other user in the
comments form.

maybe now someone knows what could be the reason for this? i am really
becoming desperate because i urgently need working comments on my page. :)

cheers,
horace