[TYPO3-english] 'General options' in FCE's lost after upgrade to TYPO3 4.3.5

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Wed Aug 11 15:12:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

I noticed that the section 'General options' (containing FE access
rights) has suddenly disappeared from FCE's since the upgrade from 4.3.3
to 4.3.5. All other content elements still these options under tab
'Access', it's only the TemplaVoila FCE's where it's changed.

I also checked the same site on 4.4.0 and 4.4.2, and they both have the
same problem. I double checked on other sites with different TemplaVoila
versions, they all have the same problem.

It's definately related to a change in the core, but it could in theory
also be an issue with TemplaVoila.
Anyone idea whether it's a core or TV issue to report?

Cheers,
Loek

ps. Of course I have "Show secondary options (palettes)" checked :-)