[TYPO3-english] With "Insert records": Mix content elements with different languages on same page

Søren Madsen sma at science.au.dk
Wed Aug 11 13:15:13 CEST 2010

I can't seem to find an obvious answer to the following requirement for a certain page:

Mix content elements with different languages on the same page.

I'm using "Insert records" and in the content element browser I can see two records (where one is the localized version of the other [1]), and I wish to display both of them on the same page, regardless of the the currently chosen language.

How do I do this? Thanks in advance.

[1]
- danish version
- - localized english version