[TYPO3-english] hiding subpages to DB Mounts

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Wed Aug 11 12:18:43 CEST 2010

You can make more usergroups, a sort of basic access group an set the first
page to this basic access group. Make it the editors' group a supgroup of
this one. Then give the subpages groups that the content editors are not
part of, or no group if just the admin needs access.

news:mailman.1.1281521222.31248.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...