[TYPO3-english] CoolURI and several naming schemes for URL with several domains

Damien Sauveron damien.sauveron at unilim.fr
Wed Aug 11 09:45:50 CEST 2010

Hello,

I need your advices.
I have installed CoolURI few months ago and everything was ok until I
wanted to support multilanguage for two of the websites maintained.

To illustrate my problem, I have 4 websites in my page tree and each one
has its own domain name. My typo3 installation has currently 2
languages: French and English.

Among the 4 websites only two needs to support the 2 languages.

www.example1.com supports French and English (French is the default
language)
www.example2.com supports only French and English (English is the
default language)
www.example3.com supports only English
www.example4.com supports only French

The naming scheme wished for URL of www.example1.com is the following:
- when the page "contact" is accessed:
   - in French: www.example1.com/contact/
   - in English: www.example1.com/en/contact/
(reminder: French is the default language)

Contrariwise, the naming scheme wished for URL of www.example2.com is
the following:
- when the page "contact" is accessed:
   - in French: www.example2.com/fr/contact/
   - in English: www.example2.com/contact/
(reminder: English is the default language)

In the meantime the naming scheme wished for URL of www.example3.com is
the following:
- when the page "contact" is accessed: www.example3.com/contact/
(reminder: English is the default and only one language supported)

And the naming scheme wished for URL of www.example4.com is the following:
- when the page "contact" is accessed: www.example4.com/contact/
(reminder: French is the default and only one language supported)

I am not sure that CoolURI could match my needs? If it cannot, do you
know if RealURL can?

Best regards,
Damien
--