[TYPO3-english] multi level picture extension?

Styrmir Magnússon styrmirm at hive.is
Wed Aug 11 01:44:38 CEST 2010

Hello

I have been trying many photo album extensions and so far not found any
that can read more than one level of sub-directorys.

wt_gallery, chgallery and goof_fotoboek are the one that I like the best
but I haven't found a way to go deeper than one sub-directory.

Is there a way to go deeper with those extensions or are there other
extensions that I have missed?

I have been using gallery2 but it isn't good because then I have to have
double user system and I don't like that anymore.

The homepage is holding many thousund of pictures and I have to organize
them in subfolders, the structure is something like this:

group1 -> year -> event -> day
group2 -> year -> event -> day

Best regards
Styrmir Magnusson