[TYPO3-english] Images and frames

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Tue Aug 10 23:32:33 CEST 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Pero Matic <pero at matic.com>
Gesendet:   Dienstag, 10. August 2010 23:10:35
An:         typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    [TYPO3-english]  Images and frames
> Hi. I'd like to have frames or a frame around different size images inserted
> via rtehtmlarea in text content element. Maybe i could wrap all images with
> some html but i'd like users to be able to decide which image should have
> frame and which not. Is this possible to do? THX.
>
> Regards.

Hi Pero,

Content of frames has to be noted as an own page.
Even frames could be filled dynamically without this usual way it's a
bit complicated and due to the required JavaScript perhaps not recommended.

I propose to use dynamic HTML to show or hide some DIVs.
Here JS is required too but the difference is that the content is
already present in some kind on the current page - in opposite to the
frame-solution. You had to decide what to do with the hidden content if
JS is deactivated in the Clients Browser.

Perhaps you can describe a bit more the functional part instead of the
technical - so it's easier to find a solution.

Greets,
David