[TYPO3-english] cooluri, news rss and multi-domain

J. Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Tue Aug 10 20:01:36 CEST 2010

Back again with another question about a cooluri snag I've run into.
I have 2 sites
   sub1.domain.com/?type=100
   sub2.domain.com/?type=100
which I want to rewrite as
   sub1.domain.com/blog1/rss.xml
   sub2.domain.com/blog2/rss.xml

Strangely, when I use the original (not redirected URL), both links
will point to
   sub1.domain.com/blog1/rss.xml

In the cooluri manager, sub1 was automatically rewritten as
   sub1.domain.com at blog1/rss.xml <- 	id=219&type=100
but no rewrite was generated for sub2. I manually added
   sub2.domain.com at blog2/rss.xml <- 	id=279&type=100
as a redirect, but it doesn't seem to have any effect. All other pages
for both domains are rewritten correctly as far as I can see. Any
ideas, please?

Cheers,
Jörg