[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 error:

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Tue Aug 10 18:50:08 CEST 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Dennis Vlaar <woooha at live.nl>
Gesendet:   Dienstag, 10. August 2010 18:24:37
An:         typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-english] TYPO3 error:

> Hi David,
>
> Thanks for your help. I was indeed playing with your suggestion while posting the previous message.
>
> So the error dissapeared (yippi!), but now I have 2 layouts under eachother... Any idea how that came? Did that problem also occured to you? Erm, should I open a new thread about it?

Hi Dennis,

uups *lol*

No, actually I don't know why but I suppose you should find the reason
why the script config_default.php is called twice - perhaps it's called
from some extension you installed ..??
You could note something like this in that script:

echo t3lib_div::debug(debug_backtrace());

Thats what you should see:

1) All content of this debug twice put hopefuly with small differences.
So the reason for the 2nd call could be found perhaps.
2) Afterwards the normal pagecontent - until now twice too.

Greets,
Davd