[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 error:

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Tue Aug 10 17:48:07 CEST 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        wooha . <woooha at live.nl>
Gesendet:   Dienstag, 10. August 2010 10:52:49
An:         typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    [TYPO3-english] TYPO3 error:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I was hoping to get some help from you. Because this is my first TYPO3 4.4.2 installation.
>
> I'm getting this error:
>
> Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare xdebug() (previously declared in /***/t3lib/config_default.php:489) in /***/config_default.php on line 493
>
> How to fix this??

Hi,

I had this message too once and it seems that the script
config_default.php is called twice in some cases - in most installations
I can't reproduce the message or fault.

For a quick fix just note the following inquiry around the function:

if (!function_exists('xdebug')) {

	[ HERE THE FUNCTION ]

}

Regards,